What Do Crypto Currency Miners Are Doing?
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- How Does CryptoCurrency Work?
- How Are The Cryptocurrencies Value Determined?
- What Can Cryptocurrency Be Used For?
- Why Buy Cryptocurrency?
- Why CryptoCurrency Investment
- What Do Crypto Currency Miners Are Doing?
- What are Bitcoins? Introduction to Bitcoins
- The Bitcoin Basics
- How to to Buy Bitcoins?
- Where to Buy & Spend Bitcoins?
- What is Bitcoin Wallet or eWallet
- Devices to Store your eWallets
- What is A Bitcoin Investment?
- Should I Invest in Bitcoin?
- How to Send & Receive Money with Bitcoin?
- How to Trade Bitcoins at Exchanges
- There is A Limit to Bitcoin
- What is Bitcoin Mining?
- Keeping Up with the Latest Bitcoin News
- Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
The miner is also given permission to add a crypocurrency transaction to the system which automatically grants him a specific number of bitcoins. This is the only way to create valid bitcoins. Bitcoins can only be generated if a miner can solve a cryptographic puzzle. The level of difficulty increases with the amount of computer power the miners invest.